Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity of the company: GAURVE AUDITORES Ltd.
TAX ID: B20119046
Postal address: Fermín Calbetón 13-15, 20600 EIBAR – GIPUZKOA
Telephone: 943 202 461
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Depending on the relationship you have with us, your information will be processed for the following purposes:
If you request information via the web
• Communication about our services
If you are a Client
• Administrative management
• Accounting management
• Internal management of the service provided
We will never create a “commercial profile” based on the information provided.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained, as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of your data.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the contract of our service (according to the terms and conditions stated in the copy of the contract given to each user).
The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent requested in the reply to the email sent to request information.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the Staff, the Interested Party, the Legal Representative.
GAURVE AUDITORES Ltd. contracts its virtual infrastructure with suppliers located in the European Union.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
• Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not GAURVE AUDITORES Ltd. is processing personal data concerning them.
• Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we limit the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. GAURVE AUDITORES Ltd. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may exercise your rights at any time at our facilities.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at GAURVE AUDITORES Ltd. are provided directly by the user or, failing that, their legal representative.
The categories of data processed are:
• Identification data
• Postal or email addresses
• Commercial information
• Economic data